LPG terms and conditions are changing
We wanted to let you know that Rockgas have just updated their terms and conditions (t&c’s) of supply for LPG and these changes will take effect on 1 July 2019.
There are updates to four areas of the current terms & conditions:-
- The good news is, very little changes for you.
- The Terms and Conditions, as well as our contact details, have been updated to reflect that Rockgas Limited is no longer owned by Contact Energy Limited.
- There are still some things that Rockgas needs to share with Contact, so we’ve updated the privacy sections to make it clearer how we’ll use and share your personal information.
- We’ve clarified that changes to the Terms and Conditions, as well as any price changes, need 30 days’ notice, and expanded on the notice section.
- If you’re on a fixed term agreement with us, we’ve clarified how we’ll calculate any damages if you terminate the agreement early.
You can see the updated version of the t&c’s in full at rockgas.co.nz/terms-and-conditions, or if you’d prefer to have a copy sent to you please contact us on the number below.
We’re here to help, so if you have any questions, please call 03 3755314.
Rockgas North Canterbury